Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Upon receipt of a request confirmation of availability, the applicable Villa rates and the amount of deposit required will be advised. Bookings are on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis and are for a minimum of three (3) nights, to the exception of certain period and unless otherwise specified in the confirmation of availability. Al Limón Ecolodge reserves the right to decline a booking without giving any reason.
2. Rates do not include baggage handling, gratuities, telephone, villa car fuel, food, soft drinks and/or liquor, personal items and expenses due to any other third parties, and any excessive cleaning required upon departure or replacement of breakages. Fair wear and tear is accepted. All damages of any nature and by any cause must be reported by the guests to our staff immediately. All damages must be fully paid by the guest to Al Limón Ecolodge staff within 48 hours or departure, whatever is earlier. Failure to report damages will be deemed as breach of contract and guests could be asked to leave the Finca.
3. An initial non refundable deposit of one (1) night must be paid to confirm a booking, unless otherwise specified in the confirmation of availability. During the peak season of Christmas, New Year and Easter fifty percent (50%) non refundable deposit of the villa rental due is to be paid to confirm a booking. If funds are not received within 5 banking days the reservation shall be deemed to have been cancelled. Once the deposit has been received by Al Limón Ecolodge, it is acknowledged that the client has read, understood and accepted the full terms and conditions.
4. Balance of payment must be paid at least 30 days before the day of arrival and 60 days during the peak season (July and August), Christmas, New Year and Easter. All balance of payments and deposits are non refundable.
5. The renter must not permit more people to occupy Al Limón Ecolodge and annexes than the number stipulated by the owner in the booking confirmation. Al Limón Ecolodge need a list with details of all the guests before arrival. If more guests are found in the Finca, the owner or the local staff may at their absolute discretion ask the extra guest or guests to vacate the Villa forthwith.
The renter must not permit smoking inside of the main House, Yurt, Cabins, Dome and belt Tents. Smoking may be permitted within the boundaries of the property provided the renter ensures that all associated rubbish is removed at the end of the term.
The owner may enter the property and the Holiday House at any time to inspect the property.
The Holiday House will be available for occupation from 2.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure. The arrival and departure times may be varied by agreement between the owner and the renter in writing.
The owner must be provided with 48 hours’ notice of the requested arrival time of the renter so the owner may make arrangements in respect of the keys for the Holiday House.
6. It is a mandatory condition of the booking that the entire party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage).
The owners of the property are held harmless by you and your party against all claims including any accidents related to the use of the Villa facilities including the villa car or locally procured third party services such as, but not limited to, watercraft, water sports, jeep or motorbike rental.
Al Limón Ecolodge and the owners of the property shall not be responsible for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events outside their control such as civil disturbances, fires, floods, severe weather, Acts of God, and acts of Government etc. By acceptance of this contract it is assumed by Al Limón Ecolodge and it’s owners that this requirement has and will be complied with in full.
7. The person paying the deposit for the villa rental is responsible for the correct and appropriate behaviour of the guests staying at the Villa. Should any member of the party behave in a manner considered inappropriate, the villa owner or the local staff may at their absolute discretion ask the offending guest or guests to vacate the Villa forthwith.
In such a case, this will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and no refund can be claimed from either the villa owners or the local staff.
8. If the renter is not entirely satisfied with the Holiday House they must immediately contact the owner (or the owner’s representative).
In the unlikely event that a complaint of the renter is not addressed by the owner during the term, the renter may make their complaint, in writing, within 14 days after the end of the term.
The complaint will be communicated through the guest responsible for the reservation. If complaints arise from any member of the group, it must notify the responsible host, which in turn will present the complaint to the owners.
9. Personal safes are provided in One of the rooms. It is strongly recommended that they are used to store valuable items. Any valuables left at the property are the guest’s sole responsibility. Neither Al Limón Ecolodge, nor the owners and the staff can be hold responsible for any loss or damage of personal property.
10. These conditions and any contract to which they apply are governed in all respects by Spanish law and the Málaga courts only shall have jurisdiction in relation to any claim or dispute arising out of, or connected with them.
11. I/We agree to the above conditions and do hereby agree to the application of the above Terms and Conditions to our reservation.